Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras

Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras
Heleman 13:4, "And it came to pass that they would not suffer that he should enter into the city; therefore he went and got upon the wall thereof, and stretched forth his hand and cried with a loud voice, and prophesied unto the people whatsoever things the Lord put into his heart."

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Things that don´t matter: Heat, Mud, Bugs, Rain, Hunger, Electricity, etc.

Hey family!  

So this week was one full of darkness (power going out everyday), heat (100 degree weather), bugs (like mosquitos all over the place biting my ankles), and so on, but that stuff doesnt matter!  What does matter is the fact that we had an attendence of 65 people in church this week!  YESSSSS!  All our hard work is finally paying off!  This week, if everything goes well, Valentina and Jose Angel will be married and baptized!  There is just a big headache of paperwork ahead of us for the wedding.  Pray for us that it´ll all work out!  

In other news: I´m skinny!  I went down another belt loop this week so that´s two now.  It´s a belt loop that I´ve never used my whole mission!  I guess that means I´m the skinniest I´ve been my whole mission.  I really like it though so I don't complain.  

This week we also went to chop firewood with Jose Angel this week and it was really fun!  We rode our bikes through knee deep puddles and gotten eaten by mosquitos!  

I want to write more but the bus is going to leave in 3 minutes so I gotta go!  

Less that 10 weeks left!  I only have the time I spent in the MTC left in the mission!  Nutty huh!?!  

Be good everyone!  
Love,
Elder Lawson


Cutting firewood with Jose Angel.



Countdown!


My crazy tan!!!  That's my arm next to my stomach!