Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras

Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras
Heleman 13:4, "And it came to pass that they would not suffer that he should enter into the city; therefore he went and got upon the wall thereof, and stretched forth his hand and cried with a loud voice, and prophesied unto the people whatsoever things the Lord put into his heart."

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

YA NO AGUNANTO MAS COMIDA

Hey Fam!  

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!
It was a good week but I'm glad to say the holidays are over!  Whoooooo!!  The problems were that basically all our investigatores went out of town and the ones that stayedt didn't want to hear a message, they only wanted to give us food!  UH!  I can't take any more.  After eating tamales and torejas (traditional Christmas and New Years food in Honduras) all day everyday this week I can't eat anymore!  My stomach kills and I'm soooo fat now!  :(  But...sometimes you got to do stuff you don't want to!  

Other than the bummers of all the celebrations, this week was great!  We had some good lessons and did 3 days of divisions.  My favorite day was with Elder Fielding.  I met him in the MTC when he fiirst got there and I was on the way out and we've been buds ever since.  He's super good at Spanish and a spiritual giant.  Needless to say the divisions were awesome.  

Today for PDay we went pack to Picacho (the big Jesus Statue) and also went to a little zoo nearby.  It was pretty fun!  I had already been to Picacho, but the zoo was cool.  They even had a Lion!  I was impressed.  I do really miss stuff like that in the states.  

This coming week is another really stressful one.  We have changes on Wednesday (where I have to plan it all and talk with President about if I think the changes are good and maybe I'll have to talk at the meeting) and then ZL Council on Friday (where I have to make all the graphs of the baptisms and talk about the well being of the mission).  It'll be fun though.  I like having a lot to do!  I will feel soooo relieved next saturday though!  wooo!  

Sorry fam, wish I had more time to write but I gotta go!  

Shout out to my cousin Ruby!  It´s her first birthday today!  Can't wait to meet you this year!  

I love you all, Be good,
Elder Lawson

As we were emailing this week, Tyler got all excited because his new suit had just arrived.  He had it custom made for only $60!!  He had something special embroidered on the inside too.  See pics below.

View from my back porch!

First picture of the new year.

Divisions with Elder Fielding! 


Fun at Picacho and the little zoo nearby.





New suit!



It's black with a dark blue lining and this little bad boy sewn on the inside back....