Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras

Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras
Heleman 13:4, "And it came to pass that they would not suffer that he should enter into the city; therefore he went and got upon the wall thereof, and stretched forth his hand and cried with a loud voice, and prophesied unto the people whatsoever things the Lord put into his heart."

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Short Week

Hola Familia!  

I´m sorry but there is really not that much to report today.  The last few days have been fun filled with baptisms, interviews, district meetings, birthday parties, and catching up on things.  Life is going so extremely fast!  I can´t believe that in 2 weeks I´ll complete 1 year in the mission.  It´s CRAZY! 
I guess my coolest story from this weekend was Ariel´s baptism.  He has been going to church froever but never has wanted to take the crutial step to baptism.  We talked to him a bit and explained how important it is and had him choose a date.  We showed him the calendar on our phone and said tell us which date you would like.  After a long thinking period, without saying anything he took the phone and made an event for the 24th called "Ariel´s baptism."  It was really cool and he went through with it! 
Well everything here in Tegus is going great!  Changes are on my mom's birthday so we'll see if I have any changes!  I think Elder Reyes might be leaving me. 
I love you all!  Study hard and know I'm rooting for my Cougars from Honduras!  One year until I get to see them play again!  

-Elder Lawson

Ariel's Baptism

Birthday party at the Pinata house for Elder Jensen and Elder Rodriguez



My first cup of Joe! (No, it's not real coffee.)