Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras

Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras
Heleman 13:4, "And it came to pass that they would not suffer that he should enter into the city; therefore he went and got upon the wall thereof, and stretched forth his hand and cried with a loud voice, and prophesied unto the people whatsoever things the Lord put into his heart."

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Y Ahora, ESPAÑOL!!!! :)

Hola Amores!

De verdad no tengo tanto para decirles y por eso voy a mostrarles mi gran habilidad de hablar español!  jaja Esta semana era una muy normal.  Estamos enseñando a algunas personas muy buenas pero para ahorita no hay bautismos.  Esperamos en las semanas que vienen vamos a ver mas personas tomar este gran paso en sus vidas al bautizarse.  

La idioma ya no me da muchas dificultades de hablar.  Puedo hacerlo sin pensar tanto.  La única cosa difícil es cuando tengo mucho tiempo de hablar con Elder Reyes en ingles y después trato de hablar en español.  

Estoy muy animado para mi cumpleaños esta semana!  Todos los miembros aquí han planeado fiestas y otras celebraciones para mi!  Gracias a cada uno de ustedes por todas las cartas y paquetes!  Les quiero mucho!  Cuidense.  

Elder Lawson

Google translate version:

Hello Loves!

I have not really much to tell and so I will show my great ability to speak Spanish! haha This week was a very average. We are teaching some very good but for right now no baptisms. We hope in the coming weeks we will see more people take this big step in their lives to be baptized.

The language gives me no great difficulty speaking. I can do it without thinking much. The only difficult thing is when I have much time to talk to Elder Reyes in English and then try to speak in Spanish.

I am very excited for my birthday this week! All members here have planned parties and other celebrations for me! Thanks to each of you for all the letters and packages! I love them! Take care.

Elder Lawson

Light went out so we took a pic (This happens all the time)

I´m an official Honduran!!  Because we are here so long the mission talks with the government and we get official resident ID cards!  
I won't go to jail now!  I used to be illegal....