Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras

Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras
Heleman 13:4, "And it came to pass that they would not suffer that he should enter into the city; therefore he went and got upon the wall thereof, and stretched forth his hand and cried with a loud voice, and prophesied unto the people whatsoever things the Lord put into his heart."

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day!


Hey Family! 

It's been a really great, and busy week!  On Tuesday and Wednesday Elder Briones and I just put the pedal to the metal and killed it.  We found a few new investigators that are super positive!  I was really excited about that.  On Wednesday night we walked out of our lesson and I just had the biggest smile on my face because the lady was just so pilas!  She asked all the right questions and she's just one of those people you know are the chosen ones.  there are just some people you teach and you can just feel the spirit sooo strongly when you teach them and it makes me sooo unbelievably happy. 

On Thursday I went on divisions with Elder Wilson in Iztoca.  We rode on their bikes and while we were riding something hilarious happened.  We got attacked by a wild pack of dogs!  We both just took off riding as fast as we can and they start chasing us.  I felt like the paper boy.   One ran in front of my bike and I almost ran it over another kept trying to bite me so I kept trying to kick it in the face!  It was awesome.  

This week we also went to Tegus for a meeting!  I was so excited.  We woke up at 3:30 AM and took the 3 hour bus ride there.  We ended up getting super lost, and showing up at the temple haha but it was a really fun trip.  I love the city!  I hope I get to go there someday!  

Kids always scream at us.  This week I was walking down the road and I kid jumped in front of me and yelled  ´´FOOTBALL AMERICANO!!!´´ It was super funny and random.  I love little things like that in the mission.  
It was really great to talk to my family yesterday through skype!  Sorry my email is pretty short this week, my keyboard is terrible in this Internet café.  

Thanks for all the Love!
Elder Lawson


Some AWESOME BYU shoes!


Making a hammock - I'm going to buy one from him soon.

Riding bikes.