Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras

Elder Lawson's Adventures in Honduras
Heleman 13:4, "And it came to pass that they would not suffer that he should enter into the city; therefore he went and got upon the wall thereof, and stretched forth his hand and cried with a loud voice, and prophesied unto the people whatsoever things the Lord put into his heart."

Friday, September 21, 2012

No news is good news?

Well, no email from Tyler this week.  We got one short one that said this:


"Also I forgot to tell you I got my PBlessing shunk and lamiated so no need to do that anymore!! 
 
I love you so so so so so much!!!! 
 
Elder Lawson"

So, obviously he wrote a longer message and either forgot to hit "send" or it was lost somewhere in cyberspace.  Mom is devastated.  Luckily, Elder Wray is pretty consistent in his emails so I stole some pictures from him (that he stole from Elder Boyd) and have posted them here.  It's nice just to see his smiling face.

Until next week I guess.


Elder Wray, Elder Lawson, and Elder Boyd


Matching ties for Elder Boyd and Elder Lawson - looks like their mom's shop at the same store!